Peanut Butter Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 1/3 cup(s) peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 2 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over high heat bring the butter, brown sugar, and water to a boil and continue to boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla and beat until smooth. Put the hot frosting on the cupcakes while the cupcakes are still hot. Frosting will thicken as it cools.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings