Peanut Butter Fingers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 whole(s) eggs
- 1/3 & 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) oats (instant)
- 1 package(s) chocolate morsels oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2-4 tablespoon(s) evaporated milk
- Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Blend in egg, 1/3 cp peanut butter, baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Add flour and oats.
- Place in 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Remove and sprinkle chocolate morsels on top. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In bowl, combine powdered sugar, 1/4 cup peanut butter, and evaporated milk. Mix well.
- Spread chocolate evenly. Drizzle with peanut butter mixture.
- Cool and cut into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynettedavis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note