Peanut Butter Fingers
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 whole(s) eggs
- 1/3 & 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) oats (instant)
- 1 package(s) chocolate morsels oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2-4 tablespoon(s) evaporated milk
- Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Blend in egg, 1/3 cp peanut butter, baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Add flour and oats.
- Place in 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Remove and sprinkle chocolate morsels on top. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In bowl, combine powdered sugar, 1/4 cup peanut butter, and evaporated milk. Mix well.
- Spread chocolate evenly. Drizzle with peanut butter mixture.
- Cool and cut into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynettedavis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes