Peanut Butter Dog Bone Treats
- 2 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup(s) old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Place an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. Spray a heavy baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray or line with a silicon baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats and baking powder. Stir in the broth and peanut butter until the mixture forms a crumbly dough. Press the dough together to form a ball.
- On a lightly floured work surface, knead the dough for 30 seconds until smooth. Roll out the dough into a 10-inch circle, about 1/2-inch thick. Using a bone-shape cookie cutter, cut out bones and place on the prepared baking sheet (any scraps of dough can be formed into a ball and re-rolled). Sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Bake until light golden, 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sharon1359 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Dog Bone Treats Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies