I made these for a Superbowl party amid they were a big hit. so easy to make and no one knew they were cooking light.
Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Fudge
Make the combination of peanut butter and chocolate even better by stirring in instant coffee granules and topping the fudge with chopped peanuts.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 2 Hours, 11 Minutes
- Calories: 123
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 47mg
- Calcium: 43mg
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/4 cup salted, dry-roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with wax paper. Place 9 tablespoons milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Add chocolate chips, cocoa, and coffee. Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Spread into prepared pan.
- 2. Combine the remaining milk, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Spread evenly over chocolate layer, and sprinkle with peanuts. Cover and chill 2 hours. Cut into 25 squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note