A semisweet chocolate shell encompasses a creamy mixture of peanut butter and honey in these over-the-top homemade Peanut Butter Cups.
All You JANUARY 2012
1. Line a 12-cup mini-muffin pan with small paper cups. Process crackers and salt in a food processor until ground. Transfer to a bowl; stir in peanut butter and honey. Chill for 10 minutes.
2. Line a plate with plastic wrap. Divide peanut butter mixture into 12 1-Tbsp. balls. Flatten slightly. Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap and chill.
3. Place chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir until chocolate is smooth. Remove from heat; let cool slightly.
4. Spoon 1 tsp. chocolate into each cup. Spread over bottoms and halfway up sides of paper. Chill until hardened, about 30 minutes. (Keep remaining chocolate at room temperature.) Press a peanut butter disk into each shell.
5. Spoon 1 Tbsp. chocolate over disk. Spread over top. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Go to full version of