Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut Butter Cup candy like served in school cafeterias.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 12 ounce(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix peanut butter, xxx sugar and butter
- Roll into balls
- Melt chocolate chips
- Pour melted chocolate into paper cups
- Add peanut butter balls
- Cover with melted chocolate
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note