Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 1 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar firmly packed
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs. Beat well. Mix in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to creamed mixture, alternating with the milk. Mix well.
- Fill the cupcake liners 1/2 to ¾ full. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes come out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes