Peanut Butter Cup Torte
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Peanut Butter Cup Browie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) vegtable oil
- 1 tub(s) whipped topping
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 7 miniature peanut butter cups, divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease bottom of 9 inch spring foam pan.
- Stir browning mix, eggs, water and oil until well blended. Spread batter into pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool. Remove side of spring foam pan.
- Place peanut butter in microwave bowl and heat on high 10-20 seconds until thin and smooth. Gently fold whipped topping into peanut butter. Spread onto cooled brownie. Garnish with cut up peanut butter cups and chopped nuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RachelBonnett and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Cup Torte Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts