Peanut Butter Cup Bundt Cake
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 45 Minutes
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
- Chocolate Glaze
- Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl; add to butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla and chocolate morsels. Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325° for 55 to 60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Drizzle Chocolate Glaze evenly over cooled cake; let stand 30 minutes or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts