Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bottom Cheesecake Recipe!.•♥•☆
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter chips
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Cheesecake Filling
- 2 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (not natural-style)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 peanut butter cups, cut into quarters
- 6 peanut butter cups, cut carefully in half
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter cup
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease 9-inch springform pan with butter.
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with spoon or wire whisk. Add eggs; stir until well blended. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; blend well. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from side of pan. Meanwhile make cheesecake layer (see below).
- Immediately after removing brownie from oven, sprinkle milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanut butter cups over brownie surface. Spoon cheesecake mixture over chips. Turn down oven 325°.
- Cheesecake Filling:.(makes extra).
- Beat cream cheese in bowl of electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add sugar, peanut butter and cream; mix until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- IF SOME BATTER IS LEFT OVER, EITHER STORE OR PUT IN SMALLER SPRINGFORM PAN.
- Double-wrap springform pan with aluminum foil to prevent water seeping inches.
- Place springform pan into a larger baking pan.
- Pour hot water into the larger pan so that the water comes 1 inch up the sides of the springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees 1-1/2 hours, or until firm and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for one hour.
- Run a knife along the edge of the cake to loosen it from the pan somewhat.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before decorating.
- Decoration- (makes a lot extra-try using it on individual slices after cutting).
- Remove cake from pan and put on a pretty plate.
- Bring whipping cream to boil in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add semi-sweet and peanut butter chips. Stir, stir, stir until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle over cake and then add peanut butter cup halves around the edge of the cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bottom Cheesecake Recipe!.•♥•☆ Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries