very good and easy to make add chocolate chips for extra yummy!
peanut butter cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- cream butter, peanut butter and sugars
- beat in eggs
- sift together dry ingredients and add to batter
- chill batter 1 hr
- roll into 1 inch balls place on baking sheet
- flatten with fork with criss- cross pattern
- bake@ 375' about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown
- do not over bake!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
peanut butter cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies