Peanut Butter Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine softened
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 1&1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) soda
- 1. Mix shortening, peanut butter, sugars, and egg.
- 2. blend in flour, soda, powder, and salt.
- 3. Cover and chill.
- 4. Shape dough into one inch balls. Place 3 inches apart and flatten in criss-cross pattern with a fork.
- 5. Bake at 375 degrees 10-12 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GailQuinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes