Peanut Butter Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- Whip peanut butter until creamy. Add all other ingredients and whip until well blended. Add egg at the very end and whip until incorporated.
- Roll mix into little balls and place on cookie sheet. DO NOT USE PAM. PAM SCREWS IT UP. Acquire parchment paper and line cookie sheet with that instead.
- Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prisonerofhope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Nuts