Peanut Butter Cookies
Delicious peanut butter cookies that will melt in your mouth. Recipe will yield about a dozen cookies.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder; set aside.
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars; beat in vanilla and egg.
- Stir in flower mixture, blending well.
- Shape mixture into 3/4-inch balls; place on greased baking sheets.
- Flatten each cookie with the tines of a fork; dip fork in sugar to keep from sticking.
- Bake cookies at 375 degrees for about 10 to 12 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by whitewvave725 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies