Like the other reviewer, it wouldn't quite set up for me. I put it back on the stove and added the rest of the package of chips to it. That did the trick. It made perfect truffles.
Peanut Butter-Cocoa Truffles
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: baking cocoa, finely chopped nuts, graham cracker crumbs
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly until mixture is thick and glossy, about 9 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Chill for 4 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into one-inch balls; roll in cocoa, nuts or crumbs. Chill until firm, about one hour. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This