Peanut Butter-Cocoa Cookies
- 1 cup butter flavor vegetable shortening
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1. Beat shortening and next 3 ingredients at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Gradually add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- 2. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; add to shortening mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350º for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note