- 1 cup butter flavor vegetable shortening
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
How to Make It
Beat shortening and next 3 ingredients at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Gradually add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; add to shortening mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350º for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet; remove to wire racks to cool completely.