Peanut Butter-Chocolate Tagalongs Milk Shakes
More From Southern Living
- 1 qt. chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (7-oz.) package chocolate-covered peanut butter cookies, frozen and crushed
- Chocolate-Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1. Process ice cream and milk in a blender 15 to 20 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides, if needed. Remove and reserve 1 cup crushed cookies. Fold remaining crushed cookies into ice-cream mixture.
- 2. Pour ice-cream mixture evenly into 4 serving glasses. Drizzle each with 2 Tbsp. Chocolate-Peanut Butter Sauce. Sprinkle with reserved crushed cookies. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Girl Scout Tagalongs cookies.
- Vanilla-Banana Tagalongs Milk Shakes: Substitute vanilla ice cream for chocolate ice cream. Proceed with recipe as directed, processing 1 banana with milk and ice cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages