Peanut Butter-Chocolate Shake
Photo: Christopher Baker; Styling: Linda Hirst
We combine a favorite duo to create Peanut Butter-Chocolate Shake--and top it off with peanut butter cup candy.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Coastal Living
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce or chocolate syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- Garnish: peanut butter cup candy
- 1. Freeze 4 (8-ounce) glasses until very cold. Pour 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce in bottom half of each glass, coating sides. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- 2. Combine milk, ice cream, and peanut butter in a blender; process until smooth. Pour into prepared glasses, and garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This