1. In a small bowl, put peanut butter and peanut butter chips. Microwave on high 1.5 minutes. Stir until smooth.
2. Combine Rice Krispies and peanut butter mixture in a large bowl.
3. Press half of the Rice Krispies mixture into a 13 x 9 pan. Put in refrigerator.
4. In same small bowl, put chocolate chips, confectioners sugar, water, and butter. Microwave on high for 1.5 minutes. Stir until smooth.
5. Remove pan from refrigerator. Pour chocolate mixture on top of Rice Krispies. Spread evenly.
6. Spread remaining Rice Krispies on top of chocolate layer.
7. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
8. Cut into 24 treats and serve. Or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Go to full version of