Peanut Butter Chocolate Éclair Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) chocolate frosting
- 8 ounce(s) Cool Whip
- 3.5 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 box(es) chocolate graham crackers
- 6.5 ounce(s) vanilla instant pudding
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Éclair Cake
- 1 box chocolate graham crackers (there will be a few graham crackers left over)
- 2 (3 ¼ -ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 ½ cups milk
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- Spray bottom of 9 x13 pan with cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan with whole graham crackers. In a bowl using an electric mixer, mix pudding with milk, peanut butter; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Pour half the pudding mixture over graham crackers. Place another layer of whole graham crackers on top of pudding layer. Pour over remaining half of pudding mixture and cover with another layer of graham crackers. Heat the container of prepared frosting, uncovered for 1 minute. Pour over top of cake. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by missalexiam and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note