- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 6 cups chocolate crispy cereal
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
How to Make It
COOK corn syrup and sugar together in a large pan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil. (or in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes until syrup boils). Remove from heat.
STIR in baking soda and vanilla until blended thoroughly. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips until completely melted and smooth. Add cereal and stir to coat.
POUR into greased 13 x 9-inch pan and pat into place.
TOP with peanut butter chips and 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, then press down.
COOL and cut into squares. Store in tightly covered container for up to 2 days.