- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon each salt and baking soda
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter flavor shortening
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 bag (11.5 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup each chopped peanuts and quick cooking oats
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. On another sheet of parchment paper, combine flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
BEAT peanut butter, shortening and brown sugar in a large bowl on medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended. Beat in milk, vanilla and egg just until blended.
ADD flour mixture gradually to creamed mixture; beat at low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate chunks, peanuts and oats. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly with the back of a spoon.
BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are set and edges start to brown. Slide parchment with cookies onto a wire rack to cool.