- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
How to Make It
Beat butter and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Stir in vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in semisweet chocolate mini-morsels.
Roll dough to 1/2" thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut with a 2 1/2" round cutter or Christmas cookie cutter. Place 2" apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 275° for 45 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool.