Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) package dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (10-ounce) package swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add brown sugar, beating until well blended. Add eggs, beating until blended. Stir in flour and morsels.
- Drop dough by level tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute; remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Note: Parchment paper makes cleanup a snap. Flip it over after the first use, and bake on it again. Cookies may also be baked on lightly greased baking sheets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts