Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) canned chick peas well-rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 5/8 cup(s) peanut *** NATURAL!!! butter must be natural or it comes out far too oily
- 1/4 cup(s) honey or agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C.
- Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor and process until very smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides and the top to get the little chunks of chickpeas and process again until they’re combined.
- Put in the chocolate chips and stir it if you can, or pulse it once or twice. The mixture will be very thick and sticky.
- With wet hands, form into 1 1/2″ balls. Place onto a piece of parchment paper. If you want them to look more like normal cookies, press down slightly on the balls. They don’t do much rising. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Yields about fourteen 1 1/2″ cookie dough balls.
- *** Don't even try with regular peanut butter! They'll come out oily. You MUST use natural peanut butter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beautigredoux and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies