Peanut Butter-Chocolate Banana Split
There's really nothing better than a banana split complete with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. By adding peanut butter, we took it to another level.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 255
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 44.9g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 82mg
- Calcium: 62mg
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 3 bananas, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 cups vanilla bean light ice cream (such as Edy's)
- 3 tablespoons chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1. Combine chocolate syrup and peanut butter in a 1-cup glass measure. Microwave at HIGH 40 seconds or until peanut butter melts. Stir until smooth.
- 2. Cut each banana half crosswise into 2 pieces. Arrange 2 banana pieces in each of 6 dessert dishes; top banana with ice cream and hot chocolate sauce. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note