Peanut Butter and Chicken Noodles With Carrot and Cucumber Ribbons
Photo: Jonny Valiant; Styling: Sara Quessenberry
More From Real Simple
Other: 15 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 724
- Protein: 54g
- Carbohydrate: 56g
- Sugars: 5g
- Fiber: 4g
- Fat: 33g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Calcium: 49mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 1210mg
- Cholesterol: 124mg
- 1 8-ounce package thin rice noodles or sticks
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken
- 1 carrot
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1. Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot tap water; let soak until soft, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain in a colander or large strainer.
2. Meanwhile, using your fingers, shred the chicken meat, discarding the skin and bones. Use a vegetable peeler to make long strips of the carrot and cucumber.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, and 6 tablespoons water until smooth.
4. Divide the noodles, chicken, carrot, and cucumber among 4 bowls. Drizzle with the dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This