I used Milky Ways instead of Snickers because my kids don't like the crunch of peanuts. I felt it was better to bake them for 15 minutes then put the Milky Ways in and stick the pan back in the oven for 1 minute to melt the chocolate. It was easier to stick the M&M's on this way. Fun looking dessert and tastes great!
Peanut Butter-Caramel Candy Bites with Colorful Candies
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Harget
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1 (16.5-oz.) package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 24 bite-size chocolate-covered caramel-peanut nougat bars
- 72 candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°. Shape cookie dough into 24 (1-inch) balls, and place in cups of lightly greased miniature muffin pans. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven, and press 1 bite-size chocolate-covered caramel-peanut nougat bar into each cookie. Sprinkle cookies evenly with candy-coated chocolate pieces.
- Note: We tested with Snickers and M & M's.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter-Caramel Candy Bites with Colorful Candies Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Cookies