I couldn't find refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough so used a Krustez peanut butter cookie mix and worked great. I also used the mini snickers bars with the mini holiday M and Ms. Excellent cookies and turned out great. I sprayed my non-stick muffin tins and had no problem getting them out of the pan. I will definitely make them again.
Peanut Butter-Caramel Candy Bites with Colorful Candies
Use refrigerated dough as the base for these candy-filled peanut butter cookies. Your kids will love helping make these...right before they gobble them up.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1 (16.5-oz.) package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 24 bite-size chocolate-covered caramel-peanut nougat bars
- 72 candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°. Shape cookie dough into 24 (1-inch) balls, and place in cups of lightly greased miniature muffin pans. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven, and press 1 bite-size chocolate-covered caramel-peanut nougat bar into each cookie. Sprinkle cookies evenly with candy-coated chocolate pieces.
- Note: We tested with Snickers and M & M's.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note