Peanut Butter Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon(s) powdered sugar
- 1. Bring water, oil, peanut butter and butter to a boil.
- 2. In separate small dish, add baking soda to buttermilk and let sit.
- 3. In separate large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk mixture. Add the peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- 4. Pour into greased jelly roll pan.
- 5. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 6. Cool for 10-15 minutes before frosting.
- 1. Combine ingredients and mix with hand mixer, adding more powdered sugar or buttermilk to reach desired consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kkriesch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings