Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
Yield: 24 Cookies
- 1 pkg. (19.5 oz.) Pillsbury® Classic Traditional Fudge Brownie
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 can Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg in medium bowl 50 strokes with spoon until well blended (dough will be sticky).
- DROP dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies; smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
- MIX powdered sugar and peanut butter in small bowl with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- BAKE 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheets at least 30 minutes.
- SPREAD thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.
- High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- FLATTEN cookies slightly before baking. Bake at 350° F for 11 to 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Cookies