These sounded fantastic, but what a disappointment! The peanut butter mixture on top did not spread out during baking; it remained in little mounds. There were far too many M&M's, which tasted burned by the time the rest of the brownie was done. Also, these fell apart when I tried to cut them! I definitely won't be keeping this recipe!
Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
Total: 2 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 333
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 175mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- 1 (19.27-oz.) package milk chocolate brownie mix
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup M&M'S Peanut Butter Candies
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line bottom and sides of an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides; lightly grease foil.
- 2. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudgy brownies, stirring vanilla into batter. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3. Place cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds. Add peanut butter, and stir until smooth and blended. Drop peanut butter mixture by 16 rounded teaspoonfuls onto batter. Sprinkle candies over batter.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 50 to 53 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Lift brownies from pan, using foil sides as handles. Place on a cutting board, and cut into 16 squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note