Peanut Butter Breakfast Bread Pudding
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 6 slices bread
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Yogurt with fruit
- 1. HEAT oven to 350° F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
2. BREAK eggs into a large bowl; whisk until well combined. Add milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; whisk until well combined. Add peanut butter; whisk until well mixed.
3. CUT or tear bread into 1-inch squares and add to bowl. Add raisins and gently stir to mix well. Pour bread mixture into prepared baking pan.
4. BAKE until the mixture is set and the top is golden brown (about 25 minutes). Remove from oven and place on a baking rack to cool.
5. SERVE warm, spooned into bowls and topped with fruit yogurt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch