Peanut Butter Bonbons
Prep: 1 hr., Chill: 1 hr.
Chopping the peanuts in a food processor will give an even texture and make for easy rolling.
Yield: Makes about 7 dozen
- 1 (18-ounce) jar creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped roasted peanuts
- Beat peanut butter and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add graham cracker crumbs, beating until blended. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until blended. Shape into 1-inch balls, and roll in peanuts. Cover and chill 1 hour. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Bonbons Recipe at a Glance