Peanut Butter Blossoms
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 2-3 bag(s) hearsheys kisses
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- 2 Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in additional granulated sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kkay523 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note