peanut butter blossoms
Community Recipe from
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar divided
- 1/2 cup(s) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) shortning
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vinnila extract
- 48 chocolate candy kisses
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Combine 1 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, shortening, egg, milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at low speed until well blended.
- Add flour mixture to granulated sugar mixture and beat until well blended.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in remaining granulated sugar.
- Arrange balls on baking sheets. Bake until browned, about 8 to 10 minutes. Press a candy kiss in center of each cookie. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
peanut butter blossoms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes