This was really yummy. What a quick and easy way to get in a healthy, tasty breakfast. I bet kids would love it, too!
Peanut Butter Berry
Photo: Kang Kim; Styling: Tiziana Agnello
Yield: Serves 1
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Fiber: 8.2g
- Sodium: 81mg
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup cooked bulgur
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberry slices
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1. Combine 1 tablespoon hot water with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 teaspoon honey, stir until smooth.
- 2. Stir peanut butter mixture into 1/2 cup cooked bulgur.
- 3. Top with 1/4 cup fresh strawberry slices and 1/4 cup blueberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note