Peanut Butter–Banana Spirals
In this recipe, peanut butter stars with banana and yogurt, and we added wheat germ for crunch and a nutritional boost. If you can't find honey-crunch wheat germ, plain wheat germ will work fine. Pack these for lunch or a snack.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 129
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 124mg
- Calcium: 55mg
- 3 tablespoons vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey-crunch wheat germ
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- 1. Combine yogurt and peanut butter, stirring until smooth. Drizzle orange juice over banana slices, tossing gently to coat.
- 2. Spread peanut butter mixture over tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Arrange banana slices, in a single layer, over peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle wheat germ and cinnamon over banana slices. Roll up tortilla; cut into 3 pieces.
- let your toddler help by: Arranging the banana slices on top of the peanut butter mixture. Sprinkling the wheat germ over the banana slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note