Peanut Butter-Banana Pudding
Layering pudding in half-pint jars gives you room to garnish and screw on the lids so you can place them in your cooler for easy transport.
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- 3 cups milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 small ripe bananas, diced
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 cup coarsely crushed vanilla wafers
- Garnishes: frozen whipped topping, thawed; cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1. Cook first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; whisk in peanut butter until blended. Stir in diced bananas and vanilla.
- 2. Combine peanuts and vanilla wafers. Divide 1 cup peanut mixture among 10 (8-oz.) jars. Top with pudding mixture and remaining peanut mixture. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note