- 2 cups shreds of wheat bran cereal
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium-size ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- Streusel Topping
How to Make It
Stir together cereal and milk; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Stir banana and next 3 ingredients into cereal mixture; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Sprinkle Streusel Topping evenly over batter.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from pans immediately, and cool on wire racks.