Peanut Butter Banana Icebox Pie
Total Time: 9 Hours, 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 0.5 cup(s) honey roasted peanuts finely chopped
- 0.5 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 semisweet chocolate baking bar chopped
- 2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) cream peanut butter
- 0.5 cup(s) light brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas sliced
- I, Preheat oven to 350°. Stir
- together first 3 ingredients;
- firmly press on bottom, up
- sides, and onto lip of a lightly
- greased 9-inch pie plate. Bake
- 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Remove from oven
- to a wire rack, and cool
- completely (about 30 minutes).
- 2, Microwave chocolate and
- 1/2 cup whipping cream in a
- small microwave-safe bowl
- at MEDIUM (50% power) 1 1/2
- minutes or until chocolate is
- almost melted, stirring at
- 30-second intervals. Whisk
- until chocolate melts and
- mixture is smooth. (Do not
- overheat.) Spoon chocolate
- mixture into prepared crust.
- 3. Beat cream cheese, next 2
- ingredients, and 1/4 cup whipping
- cream at medium speed with
- an electric mixer until mixture
- is light and fluffy.
- 4. Beat vanilla and remaining
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream at
- high speed until stiff peaks
- form . Fold one-third whipped
- cream mixture into peanut
- butter mixture to loosen;
- fold in remaining whipped
- cream mixture.
- 5. Arrange banana slices over
- chocolate mixture in crust.
- Spread peanut butter mixture
- over bananas. Cover and
- chill 8 hours. Serve pie with desired toppings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Banana Icebox Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries