1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 3 ingredients; firmly press on bottom, up sides, and onto lip of a lightly greased 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven to a wire rack, and cool completely (about 30 minutes).
2. Microwave chocolate and 1/2 cup whipping cream in a small microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring at 30-second intervals. Whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. (Do not overheat.) Spoon chocolate mixture into prepared crust.
3. Beat cream cheese, next 2 ingredients, and 1/4 cup whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Beat vanilla and remaining 1 1/4 cups whipping cream at high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold one-third whipped cream mixture into peanut butter mixture to loosen; fold in remaining whipped cream mixture.
5. Arrange banana slices over chocolate mixture in crust. Spread peanut butter mixture over bananas. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve pie with desired toppings.