Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 large bananas ripened
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) chocolate chips optional
- Cut the bananas into 1” rounds and freeze them in a freezer bag for at least 3 hours.
- Place the banana slices in the bowl of a food processor. (If your banana slices have been in the freezer for longer than a day, it’s best to let them thaw slightly in the food processor bowl for 20 minutes so they are easier to purée.)
- Purée the bananas until they are completely smooth and no frozen chunks remain.
- Add peanut butter and Purée a few seconds more.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop the ice cream into a bowl and freeze for another 1 to 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts