So easy, and a really fun summer afternoon project. The banana and peanut butter blend was great, but I think you could increase both for even better flavor.
Peanut Butter-Banana Ice Cream
- 4 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 small bananas)
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1. Place a large bowl in freezer. Let ice cream stand at room temperature 45 minutes or until softened.
- 2. Combine banana and peanut butter in a small bowl; mash with a fork until well blended. With a rubber spatula or stand mixer, combine banana mixture and softened ice cream in chilled bowl. Cover and freeze to desired consistency.
- CALORIES 183 (30 percent from fat); FAT 6.1g (sat 1.8g, mono 1.9g, poly 1.2g); PROTEIN 5.2g; CARB 27.3g; FIBER 2.2g; CHOL 5mg; IRON 0.2mg; SODIUM 84mg; CALC 105mg Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1/2 c
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note