- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free white chocolate or vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana (1 large banana)
- 1 (6-ounce) reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- 3 tablespoons fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- calories 227
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- fat 7.7 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- protein 5.2 g
- carbohydrate 34 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 9 mg
- iron 0.5 mg
- sodium 320 mg
- calcium 62 mg
How to Make It
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using 1 3/4 cups fat-free milk. Set aside.
Combine cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until blended and smooth. Gradually add pudding, beating until well blended. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
Arrange banana in bottom of crust; drizzle with caramel. Spoon peanut butter mixture into prepared crust; cover and freeze 1 hour. Spread remaining whipped topping evenly over pie. Freeze 8 hours or overnight.