I'm waiting for it to come out of the oven for the final taste test . . . but the batter was the best I've ever had!
Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- 3 Ripe Bananas Mashed
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) Plain or Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/4 cup(s) Ground Flax Seed (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- Preheat over to 350.
- Spray loaf 9x5 pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine banana, eggs, yogurt, peanut butter and melted butter. Beat at medium speed until well blended. Add the sugars and beat well. Add the flax seed, baking soda, cinnamon, reduce speed to low and mix well. Add the flour and beat until well blended.
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake at 350 for 65-75 minutes. Let cool 30 minutes before removing from pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by R7Angelica and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note