Peanut Butter Balls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) gram crackers finely crushed
- 2 stick(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 package(s) chocolate for dipping
- Combine powdered sugar and crushed graham crackers. Combine butter and peanut butter.
- Mix crackers and peanut butter mixture.
- Melt chocolate as directed.
- Make small balls with mixture and dip in chocolate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy