Peanut Butter Balls
- 2 stick(s) salted butter melted
- 2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 4 cup(s) confectionary sugar may need more
- 1 pound(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 slice(s) parafin
- Place your chocolate chips and parafin into the top portion of a double boiler. Bring the water to a boil then turn down low. Melt the chocolate and the parafin.
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter. Add conectionary sugar until you get the right consistency to form a ball- not to soft! You may need to add peanut butter. Be flexible with the amounts of peanut butter and sugar.
- Dip the roll balls of peanut butter, butter and confectionary sugar into the chocolate and parafin mix. Place on a tray or cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Put in freezer to set. Best if kept refrigerated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by zwingert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts