Peanut Butter Balls
Melt peanut butter and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in vanilla. Add rice cereal and powdered sugar and mix well (it might seem a little dry at first but will start h
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) butter soften
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 cup(s) crisp rice cereal
- 4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 12 ounce(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Melt peanut butter and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in vanilla. Add rice cereal and powdered sugar and mix well (it might seem a little dry at first but will start holding together the more you mix. I usually finish up the mixing using my hands).
- Form into 1-inch balls, firmly packed. Place on a cookie sheet and freeze until firm (at least 30 minutes).
- In a saucepan (or the top of a double broiler), melt the chocolate chips and oil together over very low heat, stirring often.** Using a toothpick, dip each peanut butter ball in the chocolate and place on wax-paper lined cookie sheets (I go back later and smooth out the toothpick hole on the top of each bon-bon). Chill until firm. These can be eaten cold or at room temperature (or even frozen… but I’m weird like that!)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FLOWER5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note