Peanut Butter Apple Rings
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1/3 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large red delicious apple, cored and cut crosswise into 6 rings
- 1/2 cup granola cereal with raisins
- STIR peanut butter, honey and cinnamon in small bowl. Arrange apple rings on serving plates. Spread rings evenly with thin layer of peanut butter mixture.
- LIGHTLY PRESS granola cereal into peanut butter mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Apple Rings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes